Friday, March 11, 2011

MyLipStuff


WOW,to even think there are more than 20 different lip balm flavors is wild enough for me,but to have over 500 flavors,i am truly impressed with MyLipStuff! Thats a nice accomplishment! I chose to do a review on MyLipStuff because i heard good things,such as them being skin,earth, and animal friendly,plus i have 5 neices and 2 sisters that love lip balms,so here goes!

I received 3 flavors to review,SMORES,CARROT CAKE,& STRAWBERRY DREAM PIE to review! They came in a nice little cute pack. I gave them to my sister to try out for me and it wish love at lip contact! She loved the smell as soon as she removed the cap from the Strawberry Dream Pie. She has chapped lips on a regular basis,so when she applied MyLipStuff to them,she said the texture was unlike any lip balm she has ever used and it glided on smoothly! It was funny to me cause when i came back an hour later she was licking her lips profusely and i asked her what was wrong and she said "I keep trying not to eat my lips because the flavor tastes and smells so good". That is a good enough review for me since i know that she was satisfied :- )

A couple other things to know about MyLipStuff is that they also sell Body Butters, Bath Salts, Linen Sprays,and more,so you are not limited to just one niche! The lipbalm tubes can be customized or personalized with labels for different occasions such as weddings,promotions,baby showers, ,gifts,etc.,and the pricing is reasonable since you are getting a product that alot of time and effort was put into to make them friendly for your skin,the earth,and animals since they are Never tested on animals!

Great brand,great company,and great lip therapy,lol!

http://www.MyLipStuff.com

P.S.ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN(& SISTERS,LOL), AND I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY FINANCIAL GAIN FOR THIS REVIEW,ONLY THE FREE SAMPLES TO REVIEW!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your blog! New follower from http://nonosoddsnends.blogspot.com/ I love lip balms:)

    ReplyDelete